viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008

The Christians - words

Una gran canción...quiza triste pero gran canción. Me acordé hoy de ella, no se como pero dije....es triste para un viernes pero...me apetece.



"If I could find words, to tell you I'm sorry,
Make you understand, I mean just what I say,
After all that I've heard, why should I worry,
When we ride, the fine line,
Between love and hate.
If I had been wise, how could I doubt you,
Now I'm all alone, my life's in disarray,
But try as I might, I can't live without you,
So I cling to the hope, of a brighter day.
I know, we've been through this all before,
How can I prove my love for you is real,
No I can't do anymore,
If I could only find words.
(and still he has dreams)
And still I must learn to cope,
(absurd as it seems)
I still have hope.
If I had good sense, and heed all the warnings,
I would let it be, and leave all well alone,
But there's no recompense, for waking up mornings,
Feeling sure it's myself, who's the foolish one.
Yes I know, we've been through this all before,
How can I prove my love for you is real,
No I can't do anymore
If I could only find,
If only I could find,
If I could only find words. "

¿Quien quiere traducirla...? Saludos

No hay comentarios: